· LAST SUMMER HURRAH FOR TEENS ~ THIS WED. ~ AUGUST 22 ~ This Wednesday, Teens are invited to take part in tubing down Two Rivers. If your teen will be joining in the fun, they will need a signed permission slip by Parent/Guardian and $12.00 for the tubing fee. Please let Pastor Anna know if your teen is attending this event.
Date: Wednesday, August 22
Time: 1:00pm ~ Meet at BDFC if riding with Youth Group OR meet Youth Group at 1:45 in Lodge at Two Rivers in Royalton.
*Info and permission slip is in foyer on info desk.
*Please bring snack, towel, change of clothes and shorts/T-shirt and $12.00 for tubing.
· BURTRUM HERITAGE DAYS ~ AUGUST 25-26 ~ On Sunday, August 26, at 9:30am, we will all meet for our annual outdoor service. This year, Pastor Anna will be ministering, along with the Knutson Family singing old-time Gospel songs. We want to encourage everyone to join in and take part as we serve the Burtrum community and take part in the service.
• FACE-PAINTING ARTISTS NEEDED ~ Each year at Heritage Days we have provided "face painting" for children. We would like to provide this again to allow more opportunity to get to know families and provide a fun activity. We are asking those who are "creative," and would be willing to serve after the Sunday service until 2:00pm, to please sign up in foyer. We will provide all the art supplies. (We will practice some face-painting techniques on Wed., 8/22, at 7:00pm, following the youth group supper. ARTISTS, we need you!)
· PRAYER NIGHT ~ WEDNESDAY ~ 7:00-8:00PM ~ We welcome you to join in united prayer as we take part of the time for teaching/discussion to strengthen our faith and the remaining time for powerful prayer together. We believe that prayer is not only taught but also caught. WE learn by doing. No need to feel you can't pray, we are all learning to grow together and to strengthen our prayer life and faith together. We welcome you all!
• EQUIP YOUTH NIGHT ~ WEDNESDAY ~ AUGUST 22 ~ Youth will return from tubing and have a meal together, followed with practicing face painting. (No regular youth service.)