· WORSHIP NIGHT ~ TONIGHT ~ 6:00PM ~ We are having a special night for coming before the Throne of God in worship and soaking in His presence. We are changed in His presence in ways we cannot change ourselves. Let’s make this a year that we draw closer in intimacy with our Heavenly Father (Papa) and truly come to know Him and His heart. Let’s make our number one ambition to KNOW HIM! We've invited Cameron & Brooke Payne to lead us in an anointed time of worship.
· MEN ~ BEGINS THIS WEEK ~ Our Men's six-week Bible study begins this week, Wednesday, January 23rd, from 6:30-8:00pm. The men will be covering a book, DVD, and time of discussion with a series called, "Model Man," by Larry Stockstill. This study has had a huge impact on men in helping them to rise together in a higher place of integrity and leave a Godly legacy for the next generation. If you have any questions, please talk with the men's facilitator of this study, Enos Swartzentruber.
· WOMEN ~ BEGINS THIS WEEK ~ Our Women’s eight-week Bible study begins this week, January 23rd, from 6:30-8:00pm. The women will be covering a book, DVD, and time of discussion with a series called, "Fashioned to Reign," by Kris Vallotton. This study is to help women be empowered to fulfill their divine destiny. If you have any further questions, please talk with the women's facilitator for this study, Mary Swartzentruber.
· YOUTH BOWLING NIGHT ~ All teens interested in bowling this Friday, January 25, will need signed permission form along with money for bowling ($10), ice cream, beverages, snacks, etc. Sign up at front desk and take information flyer/permission form. Please give permission form to Pastor Anna before Friday along with $10 for bowling.
· EQUIP NIGHT FOR TEENS ~ WEDNESDAY ~ 6:00-8:00PM ~ Every Wednesday evening from 6:00-8:00pm, we have a supper for the youth group followed with worship and time in the Word of God! Please pray for our teens to grow in a greater hunger and thirst for the Lord, and to truly be empowered in knowing their Heavenly Father and knowing who they are IN CHRIST JESUS, and be truly filled with the power of HOLY SPIRIT!