· SPECIAL GUEST ~ GARY CROWE ~ OCTOBER 28 ~ Gary Crowe is the founder of Hope In The Night Ministries in India. We had the privilege of having Gary and his wife, Connie, back in June. We were blessed beyond measure to have them here as Gary ministered a message titled, “Second Mile Christian.” On Sunday, October 28, Gary will be teaching a message that will help empower each one of us in the area of our giftings and the ministry God has called each of us into. It is necessary that you serve In the Kingdom of God with all that He has given you. “...Freely you have received; freely give.” Matthew 10:8
· CITIZENSHIP WORTHY OF THE GOSPEL ~ OCTOBER 25 ~ Joy Christian Center in St. Cloud, MN, is hosting this special event on Thursday, October 25, at 6:30pm. Pastor Dale Witherington, from MN Family Council, will be highlighting the call of God on Christians to exercise their citizenship consistent with the Gospel. There are flyers at the info desk with more information. Please hand these out to family and friends!
· SPECIAL PRAYER SERVICE ~ THURSDAY, NOV. 1 ~ 7:00-8:30PM ~ Please join us for an evening of praying for our Nation and State, and for the mid-term elections, declaring His Righteousness; for believers everywhere to pray for doors to be opened throughout our land, and for the Truth of the Gospel to be ministered in the pulpits and in homes across the USA.
· PRAYER NIGHT ~ WEDNESDAY ~ 7:00-8:00PM ~ We welcome you to join in united prayer as we take part of the time for teaching/discussion to strengthen our faith and the remaining time for powerful prayer together. We believe that prayer is not only taught but also caught. We learn by doing. No need to feel you can't pray, we are all learning to grow together and to strengthen our prayer life and faith together. We welcome you all!
· EQUIP YOUTH NIGHT ~ WEDNESDAY ~ 6:00-8:00PM ~ We welcome all teens from 6th grade and older to join us for a simple dinner and building friendships at 6:00pm, followed with an evening of worship and teaching to help equip this generation for the age in which we live, to become strengthened and grounded in a deeper walk of faith in God, to KNOW HIM personally, and to KNOW WHO THEY ARE IN CHRIST.