January 19, 2020
· YOU ARE CALLED A HOUSE OF PRAYER ~ UNITED PRAYER ~ Every 3rd Sunday of the month we will come together in united prayer. In scripture, we are called "A House Of Prayer.” As individual Sons and Daughters of God, we house the very Presence of God as we are temples of the Holy Spirit. He has called each of us into personal, committed prayer and times of corporate prayer, where we all join together in one place, with one heart, for one purpose - to SEEK HIM and HIS PRESENCE. In Isaiah 55:6-7, we read powerful and provoking scripture, "Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near; Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon." Now is the time for all of us as His people to turn to God, seek Him, and align our hearts with His.
· TONIGHT ~ JANUARY 19 ~ 5:00-7:00PM ~ All are welcome to come for our time of United Prayer as we all join our spiritual hunger and thirst for His Presence and Seek Him.
· SAVE THE DATE ~ FEB. 7 ~ 6:30PM ~ We invite the families of BDFC to attend a Catered Dinner as we appreciate and honor individuals who have served freely here in various areas of ministry throughout our church. We will have a time to honor each one, thanking them for all they do. (Please sign up for those attending from your family so we can have an accurate count for the dinner.)
· PRAYER NIGHT ~ WED. ~ 7:00-8:00PM ~ All are encouraged to come for an anointed time of the Word and Prayer as we join our faith together. (When two or more gather together in His Name, He is there in the midst.)
· EQUIP YOUTH NIGHT ~ WED. ~ 6:00-8:00PM ~ Our EQUIP Youth Group meets at 6:00pm for a simple meal together and time of Worship and the Word at 7:00-8:00pm. (Invite your friends!)