· WORSHIP WEEKEND ~ OCTOBER 21-22 ~ We are setting this time aside for a powerful time of worship and pressing into His presence! We have invited the Hilmans to lead worship and allow this time to be all about waiting upon the Lord. With so many having such busy lives, we often miss out on true set-apart times of lingering In The Lord’s presence and allowing Him time to speak to our hearts and move in our midst. We are all in great need of being saturated In The Presence of God! Please don't miss out on our Saturday evening worship time at 6:00pm and Sunday morning at 10:00am. Trevor & Maria Hilman have a passion for worship and anointing to lead others into the presence of God. Come ready and expectant! Note: There will be no child care Saturday evening.
Trevor & Maria are currently serving as worship pastors at Waipuna Chapel on the island of Maui. After spending almost 10 years serving full time with Youth With a Mission, the Lord has transitioned them as a family to serve the local church on Maui and the greater global church around the world. Maria is currently working on songs for an EP Album and has released her first single, “Ran Me Down,” this year.
They are passionate about creating space for people to meet with the Lord, and to minister to the Lord and to His people through worship. Their heart is to help clear the way for powerful moments of encounters with Jesus! They have a vision to facilitate worship nights called, “Night of Encounter,” around the world where they have a heart to lead people into the presence of God and allow Him to minister by creating a space that welcomes the Holy Spirit.
· “AWAKEN THE DAWN” & MORAL OUTCRY UPDATE ~ Last Monday in Washington DC at the National Mall, thousands gathered for the "Awaken The Dawn" movement where many interceded for our Nation, Revival, and a Moral Outcry to end abortion. Holy Spirit is moving in the hearts of many to continue to move forward in prayer and worship and to birth forth a move of God in these last days! While many are seeing things through the eyes of the media, God is moving in the hearts of His people to reveal "TRUTH" and to move the Body of Christ into repentance and a Great Awakening!
From this place of prayer many are standing up for Justice through intercession on behalf of the unborn as well as signing the "Moral Outcry Petition," which is going before the Supreme Court of our land. If you have not signed the petition, please go to moraloutcry.org. (It takes less than 60 seconds to sign.)
· SUNDAY ~ OCTOBER 15 ~ 3:00PM ~ TEEN SCAVENGER HUNT ~ All teens who are joining in this event today, please meet back here at 3:00pm in the BDFC parking lot. Please bring enough $ to eat out after our fun time together!
· PRAYER NIGHT ~ Every Wednesday night at 7:00-8:15pm, we welcome you all for a time to come in agreement in prayer, expecting the Holy Spirit to lead, and see God move and answer prayer!
· EQUIP YOUTH NIGHT! ~ WEDNESDAY NIGHTS ~ 6:15-8:00PM ~ The vision for our young leaders (teen ministry) is all about equipping them for life (the race set before them)! The Father's Heart for us all is to truly know Him and to be fully equipped with everything good that He has made available for us. One night a week our teens meet for a time of building relationships, a meal and powerful ministry. We are committed to walk with them in this journey and to help bring them into a vital, closer walk with The Lord. Please pray for our youth ministry as we grow and believe for great spiritual growth in them all! They are highly valued and loved by the Lord!